Thank you for accessing the website www.myintelli.net operated by Intelli Next S.A.S. company responsible for the processing of your personal data, identified with NIT 901025545-9, with main address at CRA 11 # 94-02, Centro de Negocios Manhattan Office 109, Bogotá.
At Intelli Next, we are committed to the privacy and security of personal data of USERS, CUSTOMERS, EMPLOYEES, CONTRACTORS, ASSISTANTS and SUPPLIERS under the terms of Article 15 of the National Constitution, Law 1266 of 2008, Law 1581 of 2012 and Art 13 of Decree 1377 of 2013, Decree 886 of 2014, Single Decree 1074 of 2015 and External Newsletter No. 002 November 03, 2015. Taking care of the personal data you share with us is a fundamental part of our work. So we want you to be sure that your information is protected and protected with us and learn how we use it to provide you with a better and more personalized customer experience when you use our services.
- DEFINITIONS OF YOUR INTEREST:
COMMERCIAL ALLY: A legal or natural person who markets or offers products and/or services that allow to improve the offer of value to Intelli Next S.A.S customers, such as financial entities, insurance companies, retail and wholesale establishments, among others.
AUTHORIZATION: It is the prior, express and informed consent you give us to carry out the processing of your personal data.
DATABASE: A set of personal data systematically organized for its later treatment
ATTENTION CHANNELS: Means through which you may exercise your rights, which are: (i) e-mail address: email@example.com; (ii) telephone. +57 (1) 6956100; or, iii) Sending a physical communication to CRA 11#94-02, Centro de Negocios Manhattan, Office 109, Bogotá.
PERSONAL DATA: Any information linked to or that may be associated with one or more specific or determined natural persons, such as: First name, last name, identification number, address, Phone, e-mail, location data, website usage and visit, browsing history, purchasing habits and biometric data of the Titleholder.
SENSITIVE DATA: Any information that affects the privacy of the Titleholder or whose misuse may lead to discrimination, such as information that reveals racial or ethnic origin, political orientation, religious or philosophical beliefs, membership of trade unions, social organizations, of human rights or that promotes the interests of any political party or that guarantees the rights and guarantees of opposition political parties, as well as data on health, sexual life, and biometric data.
LINKED ENTITIES: These are the legal persons with whom the Company has a) strategic or commercial contractual relations and b) those in which there is a direct or indirect shareholding of Intelli Next S.A.S.
TREATMENT MANAGER: A natural or legal person, public or private, who in itself or in an association with others, performs the processing of personal data at the expense of the person responsible for the treatment.
TREATMENT MANAGER: It is Intelli Next S.A.S.
TITLEHOLDER: It is the natural person to whom the personal data refers. For purposes of this policy, you are the Owner of the Personal Data.
PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA: Any operation or set of operations on the Titleholder’s personal data, such as collection, storage, use, circulation or deletion.
Intelli Next S.A.S will only process your personal data when authorized and only for the purposes set out in Section V of this document. You may revoke your authorization at any time by requesting it through any of the means listed in Section VIII.
III. GENERAL PRINCIPLES FOR THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA.
The Intelli Next S.A.S commitment is to ensure that all processing of personal data is done in accordance with the rights granted to it by the Constitution and its laws. So we want to let you know the principles that move us in this matter:
PURPOSE PRINCIPLE: The processing of personal data must obey a legitimate purpose that will be reported to the Titleholder.
PRINCIPLE OF FREEDOM: The processing of personal data may only be carried out with the prior, express and informed consent of the Titleholder. Personal data may not be obtained or disclosed without prior authorization, or in the absence of a legal or judicial mandate that relieves the consent of the Titleholder.
PRINCIPLE OF VERACITY OR QUALITY: The information subject to treatment must be truthful, complete, accurate, up-to-date, verifiable and understandable. The processing of partial, incomplete, fractional or misleading personal data is prohibited.
PRINCIPLE OF TRANSPARENCY: In the processing of personal data, the right of the Titleholder to obtain from Intelli Next S.A.S, at any time and without restriction, information about the existence of data that concerns him/her must be guaranteed.
PRINCIPLE OF RESTRICTED ACCESS AND CIRCULATION: Personal data, except public information, may not be available on the Internet or other means of mass disclosure or communication, unless access is technically controllable to provide restricted knowledge only to the Titleholder or to third parties authorized by the Titleholder.
PRINCIPLE OF SECURITY: The information subject to treatment shall be handled with commercially reasonable technical, human and administrative measures necessary to provide security to the records preventing their adulteration, loss, consultation, use or unauthorized or fraudulent access.
PRINCIPLE OF CONFIDENTIALITY: All persons involved in the processing of personal data are obliged to guarantee the reservation of the information, even after the termination of their relationship with any of the tasks involved in such processing.
- PURPOSES FOR WHICH YOUR PERSONAL DATA MAY BE PROCESSED.
Your Personal Data may be treated by Intelli Next S.A.S, its Related Companies and Commercial Allies directly or through its suppliers, exclusively for:
- To carry out the appropriate arrangements for the development of the social object of Intelli Next S.A.S in respect of the fulfillment of the object of the contract celebrated with the Titleholder.
- To fulfill obligations to the Titleholder.
- To provide the personal data to third parties with whom Intelli Next S.A.S has contractual relationship and that if its necessary to deliver them for the fulfillment of the contracted object. For example, Intelli Next S.A.S may use third parties to assist you with the delivery of product promotion, collect your payments, ship products or operate our customer service systems.
- Prepare, implement, promote, and deliver new products and services, or new attributes, modalities, or features to products and services already available to you.
- Automatically complete the documents associated with transactions you make based on products and services purchased, used or contracted, or acquired, used or contracted in the future, with Intelli Next S.A.S and/or its Related Companies.
- Adjust the product and service offerings of Intelli Next S.A.S and its related companies to your customer profile, or perform analysis, reports and evaluations.
- Develop commercial actions or post-sale services, of a general nature or directed personally to you, aimed at improving your experience as a customer.
- Send information via physical mail, e-mail, text messages (SMS and/or MMS), digital media such as Facebook, or “WhatsApp” or other similar platforms, to the number of cell phones or media you give us, to send you the following information: ( i ) About the delivery and status of your orders placed on the Site; and (ii) To send you commercial information, or offers or promotions about the products or services of Intelli Next S.A.S or its related Companies, or to conduct surveys or confirm your personal data.
- To share personal data with third parties for the compliance of Intelli Next S.A.S with the regulation of money laundering and terrorist financing.
- Share personal data with third parties for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- To share personal data with third parties who have the quality of Commercial Affiliates and Related Companies so that they can offer products and/or services that improve the offer of value to Intelli Next S.A.S customers, All of the above in accordance with the provisions of Law 1581 of 2012 and its Regulatory Decree 1074 of 2015 Chapter 25.
- Transfer personal data outside or within the country to the Related Companies so that they can process their personal data in accordance with the purposes set forth in this Policy, in accordance with Section V of this Policy.
- Transmit personal data within or outside the country to third parties in accordance with section III of this policy.
1. COLLECTION OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
In this section we list some of the means through which Intelli Next S.A.S accesses your personal data:
- When you create an account on the Site.
- When you visit our Site, and enter through your account, browse the web or purchase any product or service.
- When you visit our Site, and without logging into your account, you surf the net or purchase any product or service.
- When you participate in any loyalty program of Intelli Next S.A.S or its Related Companies.
- When you complete any form or participate in any contest, survey or comment or review any product or service.
- When a related Company previously authorized by you, you share to Intelli Next S.A.S personal data that it has about you.
- When a third party, previously authorized by you, shares to Intelli Next S.A.S personal data it has about you.
- When you have access to the My Intelli application where biometric data capture is made.
When these personal and biometric data are captured, they can be hosted either on internal servers in the country of implementation of the project, or on servers outside the country in question, always guaranteeing data protection.
- RIGHTS OF THE TITLEHOLDER OF PERSONAL DATA IN ACCORDANCE WITH LAW 1581 OF 2012.
As a Titleholder of your personal data, you have the right to:
- Know, and require Intelli Next S.A.S to update, rectify and delete your personal data.
- To ask Intelli Next S.A.S for evidence of the authorization he granted him for the processing of his personal data.
- Be informed by Intelli Next S.A.S, upon request pursuant to Section VIII of this Policy, of your use of your personal data.
- To present consultations with the person in charge or responsible for the treatment, as set out in section VIII below, and to lodge complaints with the Superintendency of Industry and Commerce.
- Free access to personal data that is processed under the terms of article 21 of Decree 1377 of 2013.
However, it is your duty to keep the information you have provided to Intelli Next S.A.S up-to-date and to guarantee, at all times, the accuracy of the information. Intelli Next S.A.S will not be liable, in any case, for any kind of injury or sanction that may arise from the inaccuracy of such information.
VII. PROCEDURE FOR THE EXCERCISE OF RIGHTS IN ACCORDANCE WITH LAW 1581 OF 2012.
You may exercise the rights set forth in the preceding paragraph and all other rights conferred by Law 1581 of 2012 by contacting Intelli Next S.A.S by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org, by telephone at +57 (1) 6956100 or by sending a communication to CRA 11#94-02, Centro de Negocios Manhattan, room 109, Bogotá.
Intelli Next S.A.S Customer Service Area will be responsible for the handling of requests, inquiries and claims to which the Titleholder may exercise his or her rights to know, update, rectify and delete personal data and revoke the authorization to treat personal data.
In case you wish to consult your personal data that is held in our databases, you must contact Intelli Next S.A.S through the Channels of Attention and generate the request for consultation of personal data. To do so, you must provide your identification number and contact details at the time of the inquiry. Intelli Next S.A.S will provide a response to the inquiry, via email or any means it deems appropriate, within ten (10) business days from the date of receipt of the inquiry. Where it is not possible to attend the consultation within that term, this situation shall be communicated to the Titleholder, indicating the reasons for the delay and indicating the date on which the consultation will be attended. The latter date shall not exceed five (5) working days following the expiration of the first term.
Claim for correction, updating and/or deletion of personal data
In case you wish to file a claim for correction, updating and/or deletion of personal data you must contact Intelli Next S.A.S through the Channels of Attention. To do so, it is necessary that, at the time of generating the application, you indicate your identification number, your contact details, the description of the facts and provide the relevant documentation that you intend to enforce. If Intelli Next Colombia S.A.S believes that further information from you is required for the analysis of the application, it will proceed to inform you of the situation. After two (2) months from the date of the request, without you submitting the required information, you will be deemed to have dissent from the claim. Intelli Next S.A.S will respond to the claim within fifteen (15) business days from the date of its receipt. Where it is not possible to take care of it within such term, the Titleholder will be informed of the reasons for the delay and the date on which his claim will be dealt with, which in no case may exceed eight (8) business days after the expiration of the first term.
If you express, through any of the Channels of Attention, that you do not wish to receive publicity, Intelli Next S.A.S will proceed to make your application effective within five (5) business days from receipt of the same. In this way, you will receive an e-mail confirming the deletion of your personal data from Intelli Next S.A.S. advertising databases Additionally, you will be asked to confirm whether you want your Intelli Next S.A.S. account deleted The Titleholder shall have a term of five (5) business days from the mailing to make such confirmation. In the event that the Titleholder confirms that they wish to have their Intelli Next S.A.S account deleted, or that after the end of five (5) days, they do not respond to such mail, Intelli Next S.A.S, in order to comply with applicable regulations regarding the protection of personal data, You will delete your Intelli Next S.A.S account within five (5) business days.
The deletion of the Intelli Next S.A.S account will result in the deletion of all your personal data, resulting in the loss of all your purchase history, as well as any refund or discount coupon, and any other personal information that Intelli Next S.A.S owns from the Titleholder. The request to delete the information and the revocation of the authorization will not proceed when there is a legal, contractual or commercial duty for you to remain in our database.
VIII. SAFEGUARDS TAKEN BY INTELLI NEXT S.A.S TO PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Intelli Next S.A.S maintains the physical, electronic and procedural safeguards required by legal regulations regarding the collection, storage and transfer of your personal data and periodically evaluates its effectiveness. The purpose of these safeguards is to prevent unauthorized or illegal access or the accidental loss, destruction or occurrence of damage to your personal data.
Therefore, when Intelli Next S.A.S collects data through the Site, it does so through a secure server that has protection programs. In addition, Intelli Next S.A.S security procedures require that you be sometimes asked for proof of identity before you can provide information about your personal data. In the case of electronic payment card information, Intelli Next S.A.S also uses Transport Layer Security (TLS) encryption systems that encode the information avoiding fraudulent use. While it is not possible to guarantee the above, these systems have proven to be effective in handling reserved information by preventing access to external threats (i.e. hackers). Notwithstanding the above, we recommend that you do not send credit or debit card data unencrypted or from public or unsecured sites or equipment. Please note that you are solely responsible for protecting against unauthorized access to your password and computer.
This policy shall apply from its publication on www.myintelli.net, and your personal data shall remain stored only for the time required by law, or for the fulfillment of the purposes authorized by you.
This Policy may be modified by at any time. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Intelli Next S.A.S shall inform you, by any means deemed appropriate, of any substantial changes prior to the entry into force of such modification.
- WWW.MYINTELLI.NET IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY THIRD-PARTY SITES ADVERTISED ON THE SITE
To enhance your customer experience, the Site may contain third party advertising and links to other sites or frames on other sites. Please note that Intelli Next S.A.S is not responsible for the privacy practices or content of such third parties or sites, and you must review the privacy policies of such third parties or sites.
- APPLICABLE STANDARDS.
This Notice of Privacy, for the purposes of activities, data collected and/or information obtained, is governed by Colombian Law 1581 of 2012, regulated by Decree 1377 of 2013, Decree 886 of 2014, Single Decree 1074 of 2015 and External Newsletter No. 002 of 03 November 2015 and other rules amending, replacing or derogating from it, which for all purposes shall be the applicable law.
Intelli Next S.A.S
Phone +57 601 695 6100